Friday, September 7, 2007

i am still alive!

no i am not dead i have just been really busy! the past few weeks i have been on the road playing guitar for my good friend mat kearney. i was honored to be able to play on the tonight show yet again with mr. kearney...how cool! right now i am in dallas texas house of blues getting ready to soundcheck. i am really looking forward to going home for a little while and wrestling with my boys, i think i need it even more than they do! this fall is going to be a pretty busy one but it should be a lot of fun, i know i have said it before but i am planning on recording a record before the end of the year...i'm serious this time...really. i was just in L.A. for about nine days and it was so hot it made me long for fall to come, i am not ready for winter but i am definately ready for fall. i am sorry for dropping of the face of the planet, i know i am really good at the diappearing act! i am alive and doing well and excited for what the rest of the year will bring. stay tuned...

t
.

3 comments:

Karissa said...

He's aliiive!

Oh, I've heard about the "heat wave" in L.A. Here in NC, we had 104-degree temperatures AND like 80% humidity a couple weeks ago. Fall definitely needs to get here soon.

Looking forward to that album. :)

Lindsay said...

glad to hear you're still around... and keeping busy! I'm SO with you on the 'ready for fall' sentiment... MN falls are just so beautiful!

hope to see you soon!

Melanie said...

I love fall and spring, but you can have the winters here. LOL I feel the same way. It's been cooling off at night here lately, so fall is in the air. I just wish winter wasn't next. LOL

You were on The Tonight Show again? I missed that one. :( I'll have to see if I can find it online.

Looking forward to your cd whenever it happens.